- An adult to supervise the kids around water
- A pool or Bath (obviously no diving in the bath)
- Wine Corks (you can ask friends to save them or inquire at your local restaurant or bar)
- Permanent Marker
What to do –
Simply number your corks – we had 22 corks total, each numbered 1-20 and two with a multiply 2 as a bonus corks.
- Have them draw a cork from a tub – name that number and when correct toss it in the pool
- Collect only odd or even numbers
- See who can collect the highest or lowest number
- Collect as many corks as possible and add them together to get a ‘highest score’ (you can also use the ‘bonus multiplying’ corks in this game)
- Collect the number that matches their age – or two smaller denominations that equal that age.
- Collect and place the corks on the pool edge from lowest to highest
*Golf Balls also make a great diving game – it encourages kids to put their heads underwater, open their eyes underwater and practice their general diving and swimming skills.
We hope you and your kids enjoy this game as much as we do – don’t forget to ALWAYS supervise your children around water!Here are some other COOL Summertime activities –
If you want to become a Fellow Fun Mum Member & receive all of our fun craft, recipes & activities as well as special offers & promotions – click the button on our home page : )