This is a fantastic game to get kids moving over Easter time and burn some of that sugar off!
My kids had a ball with this one and I’m sure your kiddies will too!
To make your own you will need:
- 12 Plastic Eggs
- An empty Egg Carton and our Free Printable
- Simply print out our Free Printable
- Cut them up and place each one into a separate egg
- Place the eggs into the carton
- Let the children pick one egg at a time and do what the instructions tell them!
- From Bunny Hops to Lunges – your kids will have a ball whilst egg-ercising!
If you liked this activity, you may also like our:
If you want to become a Fellow Fun Mum Member & receive all of our fun craft, recipes & activities as well as special offers & promotions – click the button on our home page 🙂
We also have some fun video tutorials for you to view on our YouTube Channel.