These tasty little treats are the perfect snack for the kids lunch box! Packed with goodness, delicious, easy to make AND they freeze well. I’ve used the Woolworths Macro Sultanas & Organic bananas – when it comes to their products, they believe it’s what’s inside that counts. That’s why Macro is made with fewer, simple ingredients and is full of nutritional goodness. Yep Macro is wholesome and simple…so are these muffins!
To make your own you will need:
3 bananas – mashed (we used Woolworths Organic bananas)
1 cup (155g) sultanas – we used the Woolworths Macro Sultanas
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs whisked
2 cups (225g) self raising flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Cream the butter and sugar together
2. Add the whisked eggs
3. Add in the mashed banana and stir the mix
4. Sift the flour, baking soda and cinnamon into the bowl
5. Add the sultanas and mix well
6. Spoon the mixture into a 12 case muffin tray and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees c
7. Take them out to cool for 5 minutes then place them on a wire rack for a further 10 and they are ready to eat!