My son LOVES Dinosaurs, he loves collecting, looking, learning, playing and drawing them! I’ve heard many kids also love everything DINO so today I decided to share 10 of my favourite craft, art, food and activity ideas from around the interwebs (mostly a lot of our blogging friends from around the world).
How cool it this! Learn how to make your own Dinosaur Corn Holders here.
- Dinosaur Clothespin craft – We LOVE this creative idea! Find all the details here.
- These Frozen Dino Eggs are the perfect play activity for summer! Find all the easy to follow instructions here.
- Paper Plate Dinosaur Craft! This is a craft that my son’s Kindergarten replicated after finding it here via the Craft Train.
- DIY Dinosaur Fossils – who would have thought this would be so easy! Find all the details including the homemade clay recipe here.
- Make Sensory Sand Foam for some backyard play! Find the two ingredient recipe here.
- Free the Dinosaurs from their Frozen ‘Ice, Salt and Frozen Water Experiment’ from our friends at Happy Hooligans! Find all the awesome details here.
- Dinosaur Balloons! What a FUN craft idea from Eye Likes Food.
- Dinosaur Sensory Quick Sand – this recipe acts like a solid and a liquid! Just like real Quick Sand! Check it out here.
- DIY Dinosaur Eggs – This is a great way to mix play with science! Find all the awesome details here.
We hope you love these DINOSAUR themed crafts and activities as much as we did! You might also like to follow our Dinosaur themed Pinterest board for more inspiration!