These kid made Halloween Bath Bombs are so easy to make using store sourced ingredients! We love the hidden toy inside each bomb plus the added science behind the concept!
What you’ll need –
- Mini Halloween themed plastic goblets (we found these at our local $2 shop in a pack of 4)
- 1 cup of Bicarb Soda (or Baking Soda)
- 1/2 cup of Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup of Epsom Salt
- 1/3 cup of Cornflour
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 drops of calming lavender oil
- 2 tablespoons of warm water
- food colouring (if desired)
- Mini toy spiders
Using a whisk, mix all the dry ingredients before whisking in the combined wet ingredients, one small amount at a time.
Tightly pack your goblin halfway before you add a toy spider, continue to pack the mixture in to fill the goblin.
Simply place in a warm bath to watch the magic happen!
Watch the LIVE Facebook video we filmed making them here.
We’ll be back with a proper DIY Tutorial soon!
PS – You might also love these Halloween ideas!