These Mini Dino Cheesecakes are the perfect treat for a Dinosaur themed party!
Here’s the easy recipe!
- 375g Cream Cheese (softened at room temp)
- zest of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 400g tin of condensed milk
- 1 packet of chocolate cookies (processed in a blender to a fine crumb) or Milo
- White choc melts 100g
- Dinosaur chocolate moulds (I purchased mine from eBay)
Start by making some chocolates using your dino moulds, once they’ve set you simply place everything (except the chocolate cookies) into a mixer and mix until combined. Sprinkle with processed cookies or milo before inserting a white chocolate dino! It’s that simple! And SO yummy!!
We have some other fun video tutorials for you to view too! You can check them out here.
We have plenty of other party food ideas! Find them all here.