I have been making this banana bread for years and my kids LOVE it so I thought I would share it with you all.
- Preheat oven to 200degrees (180degrees for fan forced ovens)
- Grease a loaf tin & line with baking paper
- Mix flours, cinnamon and butter in a processor or mixer until crumbly.
- Add sugar, egg, milk and mashed banana & mix until ingredients are just combined
- Pour mixture into pan
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack
- Serve with sliced banana and honey